Advanced Jewelry Sales
The overall goal of this 12-lesson course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills with a series of lessons that examine primary components of the jewelry-selling equation – customers, the buying experience, branding, and dealing with changes that affect the work of jewelry retailing. The second section of the course spotlights key product categories – bridal jewelry, women’s fashion jewelry, men’s designs, custom work, estate pieces, and watches.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
• Close more and bigger jewelry sales.
• Build stronger relationships with customers.
• Work with all types of fine jewelry consumers.
• Create exceptional shopping and buying experiences.
• Take an active part in building and communicating your store’s brand.
• Identify and respond to changes that affect interactions with customers.
• Maximize your performance in selling key jewelry categories.
• Keep moving ahead professionally in the future.